Friday, November 5, 2010

Cross Country Stars Eat

This is Suzanne F. having a scrumptious pasta dinner! Suzanne is an amazing runner with some of the strongest finishes I've ever seen, and I've been watching her run since she was in fifth grade. On Saturday, she will compete in her final high school cross country race at the Illinois State Meet, along with my sister and
several other ballers on the team.


 I have seen some runners with a lot of potential fall down in the middle of a race because they were restricting their diets and not drinking enough water. It's a very painful, heartbreaking thing to watch. And so I've always loved that my sister's team makes a point of sharing a big spaghetti dinner each week, ensuring that every lady they run with is taking care of her body before race day.

No comments:

Post a Comment