Friday, November 19, 2010

Sisterhood Anyone?

After checking out A Lot On Her Plate, Amber Tamblyn (127 Hours, Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Joan of Arcadia) was kind enough to share this photo.


 " I love your blog. I've attached a picture of best friend and actress Alexis Bledel and I after we attacked a chocolate fountain. We call the picture, "Two Girls, One Chocolate Fountain."
Love,
A"

Of course both ladies starred in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants movies. You probably also recognize Alexis Bledel from Gilmore Girls and as Winnie Foster from Tuck Everlasting. Both are lovely and inspiring women with a lot on their plates. 

I would also like to note that Ms. Tamblyn is the first BUST cover-girl to grace the blog. I'm honored!

 

4 comments:

  1. ohhh my god! oh my god! That is so fucking awesome! I love them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great this is catching on! Wonder how she found the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I def. emailed her about it. I've been spreadin' the word far and wide.

    ReplyDelete